September 28, 2017
Dear Parents and Guardians,
As a Title I school, it is our goal to keep parents informed and involved in preparing our students academically. Each year, we hold an Annual Title I Meeting for parents to learn about Title I and how we administer funds in our building to provide supplemental academic and support resources for students. We also ask for parent input to inform our Parent Involvement Policy, and we share a School Compact form with parents and students to clarify the role that each of us plays in supporting the academic needs of our students. Finally, you also have the opportunity to request information about the professional qualifications of the teachers and paraprofessionals that work with your student(s).
Our entire staff is working diligently to ensure that every child meets high academic standards in a safe and caring learning environment. I would like to encourage you to contact me for further information or to find out how you can become involved.
- September 4: No School, Labor Day
- September 26: PLC Early Release
- October 13: Elementary schools not in session
- October 16–17: Schools not in session
- November 22–25: Schools not in session
- November 27: Elementary Schools not in session
- November 28: PLC Early Release